DayOne Waterbag™ treats for sediment, arsenic, bacteria, lead, viruses, humic acid, protozoan cysts, and DDT.
- The Waterbag weighs 22 lbs (10 kg) when full.
- The Waterbag holds 2.5 gallons (10 L).
- The Waterbag purifies 2.5 gallons (10 L) in 30 minutes.
- The Waterbag measures 14 inches (width) by 31 inches (tall).
- The Waterbag provides a family of 4 with clean drinking water for up to 2 months.
- The Waterbag treats water using P&G focculant / disinfectant packets and a filter.
- The Waterbag removes cysts, viruses, bacteria and arsenic from contaminated water sources.
- The Waterbag is compact for efficient shipping and transport.
- Kit Contents: DayOne Waterbag™ and attached filter, Pictographic instructions, Packet cutting tool, User Manual and P&G™ packets (qty 60).
- Technology: Multi-treatment processes (P&G™ flocculant / disinfectant packets and a filter).
- Capacity: 10L per use (reusable).
- Purification Time: 30 minutes.
- Removals: Robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (> 3 logs), viruses (> 4 logs), bacteria (> 6 logs) and arsenic from contaminated water sources such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 L/min to 1.5 L/min.
- Weight: 454 g when empty.
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 79 cm when flat, 7.6 x 35.5 cm when rolled.
- Operation: Support by easy-to-use pictographic instructions. Treatment shows visual indication that water is becoming cleaner.
- Shelf-life: Waterbag can be stored at room temperature for 10 years from date of manufacture. P&G™ packets can be stored for 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 7,514,006.
- Material Composition and Active Substrates: The Waterbag is made from durable Food Grade plastic. Each P&G™ packet contains iron sulphate, calcium hypochlorite, and other ingredients.
DayOne Response Waterbag